Do you want better group cohesion?
Do you want to communicate effectively with your team?
Has your team discussed expectations with each other?
Has your team had honest and tough conversations?
Knowing the employees needs will convert challenges into golden opportunities to improve your team’s communication and morale
A good place to start is to speak openly to each other in order to improve the working condition.
To create a strong team, you need to communicate all team expectations, like;
- When you disagree with me, let me know.
- The team is counting on everyone to have this project done by 3:00 today.
- I expect projects done on time, even it means working late.
- I want you to take the initiative, and start contributing at our team meetings.
- Give me regular status reports, so I don’t get last minute surprises.
Was this helpful?
Let us hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Feel free to share these tips with your team – just be sure to give Joyce credit when you share or publish.
Sign up at the RSS feed on the blog site to be included in future blog posts from Joyce on this subject.
For more information, articles and podcasts, visit https://www.JoyceWeiss.com