Hello Dear, Blog Readers!
Many of you have been following me since I started blogging in 2010. It’s an honor to write to you. Some of you are new to Kick Conflict to the Curb™. And it’s a privilege to get to know you.
This week’s blog is about finding out how I can keep you returning weekly. Additionally, you will find several burning questions. I hope you will share your specific needs concerning communication or resolving conflict.
Are You Ready for the Burning Questions?
1. Which topics below would you like me to continue sharing with you?
Bullies at work
Communicating with leaders
Resolving tough conversations with direct reports
Easy coaching strategies
Understanding narcissists and passive-aggressive behavior
The imposter syndrome
2. Do you enjoy the quotes and posters that I share monthly?
3. Are the interviews with thought-provoking leaders helpful?
4. Would you like me to add more short videos on the topics above, or do you like the written blogs better?
5. What other topics would you like me to cover?
Thanks to You, I Will Make the Following Changes
I listen to and cherish constructive feedback. Hey, I better since I coach others on how to give and receive constructive feedback! 🙂
- The posts will be shorter. You are all busy. I hope to support your efforts at work and home with easy strategies.
- You will receive notices about new programs, products, or complementary reports.
- Periodically you will receive coaching strategies that I use with clients.
Let’s Stay Connected
Please comment about this week’s post. This is your turn to let me know your specific communication and conflict resolution needs. You can share in the comment section or send me a private email HERE.
Until Next Time, Be Well and Happy!
Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP, CVP
Conflict Resolution and Communication Coach
Queen of Conflict Resolution
Thanks for reading, and remember: You get what YOU tolerate!
P.S. I will send those who answer any burning questions a special gift of asking powerful questions to become a communication rock star! You will be the first to receive this powerful tool. You can use the questions at home or work to improve relationships immediately.