Who is Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP, CVP?
Conflict Resolution and Communication Coach
“What are you losing when you don’t use your voice? Relationships and your career will be impacted – BIG TIME.”
– Joyce Weiss
Who Benefits from Conflict Resolution Coaching?
Joyce Weiss: The HR Professional’s Partner. She coaches employees and managers to feel comfortable using their voices without losing their cool. So they feel heard and respected.
- High-performing employees who need to improve their soft skills while seeking promotions
- The difficult-to-work-with employees who need to communicate with tact and respect
- Employees who don’t feel heard and remain silent during meetings. In addition, they need to find their voice.
What Makes Joyce’s Conflict Resolution Coaching Unique?
It’s not just the content she delivers. Additionally, it’s also the personalized, fun, and interactive style. And 30 years of coaching and training experience. A benefit is that participants reduce inner stress.
Isn’t it amazing how much drama occurs in the workplace? It’s like it has its own reality TV show. If you can relate, it’s costing you big time. Joyce specializes in Kicking Conflict to the Curb™: Get the RESPECT You Deserve!
Joyce’s Conflict Resolution Coaching Accomplishments Include:
- Worked with 100’s of employees and managers to help them reduce conflict at work
- Recognized as a Specialist in career advancement
- Received Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling from Oakland University in Rochester MI
- Earned and Maintained Certification as a “Best Practices Company”
- Certified Virtual Presenter through Espeakers
- Created online virtual experiences with new engagement tools for retention and action
- Developed proven trademarked communication strategies that take the pressure and confusion away
- Authored 3-books: Take the Ride of Your Life, Full Speed Ahead, and Kick Conflict to the Curb
- Awarded International Designation, as a Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association and The International Federation for Professional Speakers. Less than 200 women worldwide hold the CSP Credential
Certified as a Best Practices Company
Joyce Weiss was honored to receive the MichBusiness 2016 One Person Wonder Award.
And it’s presented to those people who are difference makers.
Contact Joyce for Conflict Resolution Coaching
Call Joyce at (Office) 248.681.5831, (Cell) 248.310.6998. or email: Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com to feel more confident and heard during tough conversations. Additionally, you can reduce inner stress – just think less drama!
Are you ready to explore if private coaching with Joyce Weiss is your next step for your career growth?
Explore Kick Conflict to the Curb™ Online Course to Reduce Inner Stress
Get the details on Kick Conflict to the Curb™: Get the Respect YOU Deserve. This is a perfect course for your employees or managers. And anyone who you feel would benefit from working with Joyce. Additionally, implement her trademarked – Weiss Communication Success Plan.
The Success Plan takes the pressure and confusion away. It gives you direction on how to start difficult conversations – even with bullies. In addition, you make wise decisions on how you want to react before you open your mouth.
Are you ready to transform from not feeling heard and respected to feeling confident using your voice? And without losing your cool?
This 6-week online virtual experience is designed to reduce tension. Also, it produces strong relationships at work and at home. Plus, you will be working with Joyce and the other communication rock stars in this upbeat and powerful experience. LESS DRAMA!
Call Joyce at 248.681.5831 (office) 248.310.6998 (cell) or email her at Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com to get started.