Hey Loyal Readers!
Some of you have been reading my articles and viewing videos since 2010 when I started blogging! Now that’s called loyalty!
It’s an honor to have so many of you return each week to learn how to become a master communicator and resolve conflict.
Make sure and read the P.S. at the bottom. Let’s have some friendly competition. You can be one of the winners! Read more at the end of this article.
Here are Some of the Changes:
- The new title is Kick Conflict to the Curb: Stomp Out Your Stress (My son, Ron came up with the title!)
- You will see monthly themes such as bullies, narcissists, mindset secrets, coaching strategies, professional growth strategies, motivational posters, + some cool surprises
- There will be more videos that are new and improved on topics that YOU ask me to create
- I’m developing a format to send you audio links that you can listen to while you walk, jog, or bike ride
Do You Want a Sneak Peek?
You will find powerful information on the following subjects:
- Unresolved conflict is costing you more than money!
- How to support employees from spending too much time on conflict.
- 3 easy secrets to reduce stress at work now.
- How to empower your employees to reduce stress with colleagues.
- 3 easy secrets to feel heard at work.
Here’s My Ask! 🙂
Please send me the burning questions that you would ask me if we met for coffee or a glass of wine.
What topics would you like to learn concerning your own conflict or communication challenges?
I will do the research since I’m a geek when it comes to these topics. Can’t help myself.
Let others know about Kick Conflict to the Curb: Stomp Out Your Stress by sharing the content or website where they can sign up at JoyceWeiss.com
Let’s Stay Connected
Please add your thoughts about this week’s post. Hey, I want to make sure you feel heard! 🙂
You can share your ideas in the comment section or send me a private email HERE.
Until Next Time,
Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP, CVP
Conflict Resolution Coach – Queen of Conflict Resolution
P.S. This will be interesting to see who reads this last part. Here’s a little contest: Let me know how long you’ve been reading Kick Conflict to the Curb Weekly Update?
Once I receive this information, there will be a few amazon gift cards sent to 3 lucky winners. All you have to do is let me know how long your think you’re been visiting this site.
P.P.S. I can’t say how much I appreciate all of you – the newbies and long-time readers.