Hello Loyal Readers!
Here are more ideas to add to your workplace toolbox to reduce conflict in the workplace.
This week’s blog post has action steps 11-15 to reduce conflict in the workplace. You will see a link to actions steps 1-10 at the end of the article just in case you missed them. Let me know which ones speak to you! 😉
Action Steps 11-15 to Reduce Conflict in the Workplace
11. Invite everyone to write down their ideas on how they would change things if their name was on the building.
12. Learn something new today. Constant Learning is key to business success. How is your field changing and how can you stay ahead of your competition?
13. Ask yourself how you are Adding Value to the Company and Why should the company keep you?
14. Clarify the boundaries do you need to set for yourself to achieve a better work/life balance?
15. Make a list of what can be done to reduce employee burnout?
I want to hear from you
Add a comment to my blog on how you deal with negative people on your team. What stories or expressions help you?
You will receive a response from me because I enjoy connecting with my readers! 🙂 You are always welcome to send me a private email
with concerns that you are experiencing at work.
Until next time,
Joyce Weiss, Career Coach and Corporate Communication Strategist
Have a great week.
Remember, YOU Get What YOU Tolerate!
PS Get the video series, “20 Tips to Reduce Conflict in the Workplace” HERE.