Hello loyal readers!
This blog post has action steps 6-10 to reduce conflict in the workplace. You will find a link at the end of action steps 1-5 just in case you missed last week’s article. Let me know which ones “speak” to you!
Action Steps 6-10 to Reduce Conflict in the Workplace
6. Set up a Mentor Program where all generations help each other using their unique talents, skills, and perspectives.
7. Encourage all 5 generations – Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, and Gen Edge to share ideas since they bring a fresh perspective to the team.
8. Ask all generations to help each other with face to face communication and social networking skills.
9. Ask your team what opportunities will open up when everyone is accountable with each other.
10. Start a discussion with your colleagues about what you and they are doing to commit fully to their job for an interesting discussion.
I want to hear from you
Add a comment to my blog on which action step works for you! What stories or expressions help you?
You will receive a response from me because I enjoy connecting with my readers! 🙂 You are always welcome to send me a private email
with concerns that you are experiencing at work.
Until next time,
Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP
Career Coach and Corporate Communication Strategist
Have a great week.
Remember, YOU Get What YOU Tolerate!
PS Get the video series, “20 Tips to Reduce Conflict in the Workplace” HERE.