Hello again! 🙂
This blog post has the last 5 action steps to reduce conflict in the workplace. You will find all 20 actions steps towards the bottom of this article. Make sure and let me know which action steps “speak” to you!
Action Steps 16-20 to Reduce Conflict in the Workplace
16. Reward Employees when an idea of theirs is used to improve meetings or trim unnecessary waste.
17. Deal with Bullies by holding meetings to discuss how Different Equals Different. Different Does Not Equal Wrong.
18. Pull Back and Don’t Push Back when bullies attack you with sarcasm. What is the best way to respond so that you feel good about yourself?
19. Get in the Gap: Gain control in tough conversations taking a breath to decide how you want to respond.
20. Learn to “Be Direct with Respect®” to see a dramatic improvement in communication.
I want to hear from you
Add a comment to my blog on which action step speaks to you that will help you reduce conflict in the workplace!
You will receive a response from me because I enjoy connecting with my readers! 🙂 You are always welcome to send me a private email
with concerns that you are experiencing at work.
Until next time,
Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP
Career Coach and Corporate Communication Strategist
Have a great week.
Remember, YOU Get What You Tolerate!
PS Get the video series, “20 Tips to Reduce Conflict in the Workplace” HERE.