Are you a leader who wants to create a plan so your company is ready for the next generation in the workplace?
Are you keeping up with your competitors who already know how to welcome millennials?
If so, GREAT! This article will provide you with questions to ask your leadership team to make sure you are heading in the right direction. If you don’t take advantage of getting to know the next generation, you will be missing out on this very important generation. The questions below may be difficult but necessary to answer about this new era of talent.
Questions About The Next Generation in the Workplace
- How well prepared is your company to find, attract, and keep tomorrow’s workforce?
- How are you adjusting your talent strategies to consider millennials?
Questions About The Next Generation in the Workplace About Diversity
- What are you doing to ensure that your workforce is more diverse?
- Do you have the right role models at work to attract and retain millennials?
Questions About Work-Life-Balance Concerning the Next Generation in the Workplace
- What are you doing to create a culture where performance is more important than just putting in the time?
- How will you change your work-life strategies so they are attractive to millennials?
Questions About Feedback Concerning the Next Generation in the Workplace
- What are you doing to create a progressive feedback culture?
- How will you train your managers and supervisors to give face to face feedback?
Questions About Your Brand to Attract the Next Generation in the Workplace
- How are you communicating an authentic and positive company brand?
- What are you doing to create a realistic brand and not just a logo?
Joyce’s Thoughts About Preparing for the Next Generation in the Workplace
Companies of choice already see the writing on the wall. They know that company reputation, work-life issues, diversity, and face to face feedback are top priorities for millennials. They see the positives that this next generation in the workplace brings to the table. These questions are a great starting point for you and your company to grow and keep up with changes concerning this new generation.
I want to Hear From You!
What is your experience with millennials and how do you keep them engaged? What books have you read about this topic?
CLICK HERE to send me your response. You know how much I like to connect with my readers! 🙂
Do You Want to See How Your Communication Impacts Your Success at Work?
CLICK HERE to take the easy and fun Communicate with Impact Quiz. You will get your results immediately and learn more about how to be more effective at work and in your life. This quiz is also good to share with your leaders to see how they communicate at work. Sound good?
Here’s the LINK
Until next time,
This is Joyce Weiss – Communication Strategist and Coach
You can start tackling tough conversations with bullies, different generations, and even narcissists once you learn the powerful strategies. I will do whatever it takes to help you improve your quality of life.
Feel free to call me (800.713.1926) concerning your own team/executive retreats, workshops, and on-line professional growth coaching.
Remember…You Get What YOU Tolerate!
See YOU Next Week.
Read more articles and listen to podcasts at our Team Building Strategies Knowledge Base https://www.joyceweiss.com/resources/knowledge-base/team-building-strategies/