This week I’ve decided to share some of my favorite quotes that I use in my articles and programs. Feel free to use them to open up a meeting or share with others who may need to hear the messages. Hope you enjoy the quotes from some inspiring people.
- “Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their minds called “All the Things That Could Go Wrong.”
Marianne Williamson – American Author
- “Once an organization loses its spirit of pioneering and rests on its early work, progress stops.”
Thomas J. Watson – American Businessman
- “The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.”
M. Scott Peck – American Psychiatrist
- “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.”
Arthur Schopenhauer – German Philosopher
- “Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress.”
Thomas Edison – American Inventor and Businessman
- “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live a a world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it.”
Adidas Mission Statement
- “You can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark but not an adult who is afraid of the light.”
Plato – Greek Philosopher
I want to hear from you!
CLICK HERE to let me know which quote “speaks” to you. Also what are your favorite quotes that inspire you?
Want to share or use this Article in Your Newsletter or on Your Website?
Of course! You are welcome to print this, and any other articles we send, if you use the following byline:
Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP is a recognized expert on working with clients to build leadership and communication skills that make them top performers in their industry. Joyce is an author, Communication Strategist, and a Certified Speaking Professional. Call 800.713.1926 or email: Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com and explore options on working with Joyce to learn powerful techniques on tackling tough conversations.
Visit her website at ConflictInTheWorkplace.com to sign up for your own FREE video series and Communicate with Impact Weekly to Resolve Conflict in the Workplace.
Until next time,
This is Joyce Weiss, Communication Strategist and Coach
I share powerful techniques on tackling tough conversations to build employee engagement, accountability, and improve my client’s quality of life.
Feel free to call me (800.713.1926) concerning your own team/executive retreats, workshops, and on line professional growth coaching.
Remember…You Get What YOU Tolerate!
See YOU Next Week.