Joyce Weiss is always available to the media and press. In fact, she offers comments and interviews for articles on how to reduce stress in the workplace.
Below You, Will Find Photos as Well as Joyce’s Biography
Joyce is the author of three books. Besides, she has also created an online premier course called Kick Conflict to the Curb™: Get the Respect You Deserve.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joyce if you should have any questions or comments on how to reduce stress in the workplace.
Thank you for your interest.
Images for Media, Press & Bloggers to Reduce Conflict in the Workplace
For a larger version of an image, click on the picture you want. It will open in your browser. You can then save it to your computer.
There are also 300 dpi images available for print. The link is below each picture. Right-click on the link. Then select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. As a result, you can save the 300 dpi image to your computer. These are 1.5 – 2 MB each.
Who is Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP, CVP?
The Conflict Resolution Queen
Isn’t it amazing how much drama occurs in the workplace? It’s like it has its own reality tv show! If you can relate, it’s costing you BIG time.
Joyce Weiss: The HR Professional’s Partner.
She coaches employees and managers so they feel heard and respected. Which means they feel comfortable using their voice without losing their cool.
What makes Joyce’s Coaching and Virtual Courses so Unique?
It’s not just the content she delivers. In addition, it’s the customization, fun, and interactive style. Besides this, her solid training experience is obvious in everything she does. Joyce takes serious topics and makes them engaging for participants to enjoy. No more ZZ’s for you!
Joyce’s Professional Accomplishments Include:
- Worked with 100’s of companies face to face and virtually to help them reduce conflict at work
- Recognized as a Specialist in career advancement
- Received Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling from Oakland University in Rochester MI
- Earned and Maintained Certification as a “Best Practices Company”
- Created online virtual experiences with new engagement tools for retention and action
- Developed proven trademarked communication strategies that are effective and provide lasting results
- Authored 3-books: Take the Ride of Your Life, Full Speed Ahead, and Kick Conflict to the Curb.
- Awarded International Designation, as a Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association and The International Federation for Professional Speakers (Less than 200 women worldwide hold the CSP Credential)
- Awarded Certified Virtual Presenter Designation from Espeakers. You want to work with trainers and coaches who are skilled at giving engaging, fun programs that include powerful content.
Contact Joyce Weiss to Reduce Conflict at Work
Call Joyce at (Office), 248.681.5831, (Cell) 248.310.6998, or email: Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com to take your career to the next level so that you can reduce conflict at work – just think, less tension!
Kick Conflict to the Curb: Get the Respect your Deserve Online Course
Get the details on Kick Conflict to the Curb™: Get the Respect YOU Deserve. This is also a perfect communication online course for your employees or managers. In fact, for anyone who you feel would benefit from working with Joyce. And learning her trademarked Weiss Communication Success Plan.
This 6-week online virtual experience is designed to reduce conflict and produce strong relationships at work and at home. Plus, you will be working with Joyce and the other communication rock stars. Additionally, the course is an upbeat and powerful experience. LESS DRAMA!