“Isn’t it amazing how much drama occurs in the workplace? It’s like they have their own reality tv show.” – Joyce Weiss
Who is Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP?
Isn’t it amazing how much drama occurs in the workplace? It’s like it has its own reality TV show. If you can relate, it’s costing you big time. Joyce specializes in Kicking Conflict to the Curb: Get the RESPECT You Deserve!
She teaches her clients how to handle conflicts and power struggles with peer bullying, micromanagers, or mediocrity with confidence while keeping their cool.
What makes Joyce’s consulting, coaching and on-line programs unique is not just the content she delivers, it is also the personalized, fun interactive style, and 30 years of business, facilitation, education, and training experience found in everything she does. Joyce’s professional accomplishments include:
- Worked with 100’s of companies to help them achieve their goals and reduce conflict
- Recognized as a Specialist in career advancement, team strategies, and conflict resolution
- Received Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling from Oakland University in Rochester MI
- Earned and Maintained Certification as a “Best Practices Company”
- Certified Virtual Presenter through Espeakers
- Created online virtual experiences with new engagement tools for retention and action
- Developed proven trademarked communication strategies that are effective and provide lasting results
- Authored 3-books: Take the Ride of Your Life, Full Speed Ahead, and Communication Skills at Work.
- Awarded International Designation, as a Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association and The International Federation for Professional Speakers. (Less than 200 women worldwide hold the CSP Credential)
Call Joyce at 800.713.1926 (Office), 248.325.8101 (Cell) or email: Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com to take your career to the next level and reduce your stress – just think, less drama! Get the details on Kick Conflict to the Curb: Get the Respect YOU Deserve. This is also a perfect course for your direct reports, directors, and anyone who you feel would benefit from working with Joyce and learn her trademarked communication strategies. This 6-week online virtual experience is designed to reduce tension, produce strong relationships at work and at home. Plus, you will be working with Joyce and the other communication rock stars in this upbeat and powerful experience. LESS DRAMA!
Find your voice with Joyce!
Call Joyce at 800.713.1926 (office) 248.325.8101 (cell) or email her at Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com to get started.