Over the past 30 years, Joyce has earned high praise from hundreds of businesses and organizations for her training and development programs that increased productivity, outcomes and employee engagement in stifled workplaces where conflict, bullying and other unhealthy workflow concerns occurred.
Her communication strategies and tools have also assisted in the advancement of thousands of managers and employees to new leadership heights and improved their quality of life. She is an internationally recognized Communication Strategist and Coach, who has a renowned track record for improving work environments and the quality of life for hundreds of her clients.
Each of Joyce’s programs is designed to advance the leadership and communication skills needed to make her clients’ top performers in their industry. By showing them how to effectively tackle tough conversations, Joyce’s clients have been able to:
- Reduce conflict
- Diminish narcissistic behavior
- Decrease bullying
- Moderate other unhealthy workflow concerns
What makes Joyce’s consulting, coaching and on-line programs unique is not just the content she delivers, it is also the personalized, fun interactive style, and 30 years of business, facilitation, education and training experience found in everything she does. Joyce’s professional accomplishments include:
- Worked with 100’s of companies and nonprofit organizations to help them achieve their goals
- Recognized as a Specialist in team strategies, cultural differences, and conflict resolution
- Received Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling from Oakland University in Rochester MI
- Earned and Maintained Certification as a “Best Practices Company”
- Developed proven interactive communication techniques that are effective and provide lasting results
- Authored 3-books: Take the Ride of Your Life, Full Speed Ahead and Communicate with Impact.
- Awarded International Designation, as a Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speaker’s Association and The International Federation for Professional Speakers (Less than 200 women worldwide hold the CSP Credential)
- Created trademarked strategies for quality programs and results
Please feel free to watch and read testimonials from past and current clients.