Conflict resolution and communication coaching skills for HR Professionals reduce inner stress and their frustration level by using verbal communication strategies. They become master communicators in only a few laser-focused sessions – which are perfect for HR and Business Professionals and their direct reports.
- Is it time to consider coaching skills for HR Professionals?
- Are you tired of getting passed over for the latest promotion?
- Do you struggle to feel heard at meetings?
- Are you ready to reduce inner stress?
- Does your team share their frustrations with micromanagers or bullies at work?
If you are someone who answered “yes” to any of the questions above, a conflict resolution and communication coach might be an excellent fit for you.
Experienced conflict resolution and communication coach Joyce Weiss understands the power of coaching skills for HR professionals, personal development, and accountability that help business professionals reduce inner stress and feel heard and respected. This type of learning typically requires guidance and facilitation from an unbiased, outside expert to transform learning into powerful results.
Conflict Resolution and Communication Coaching Skills for HR Professionals can help you:
- Gain self-awareness to grow professionally
- Identify and build upon strengths
- Help you understand your triggers to reduce inner stress
- Address uncomfortable situations in a direct, yet respectful manner- Be Direct with Respect®
- Increase employee engagement
- Stop pushback
- Reduce poor morale
- Lower shareholder pressure
Stand out to your supervisor so you can get that next promotion.
There’s no reason to spend another minute not feeling heard or respected. It’s time to reduce inner stress.
As if those responsibilities weren’t enough, you may feel as though you don’t have anyone to talk to, express your inner stresses, fears, and bounce ideas off of someone. You may even feel as though you are supposed to have all the answers, and you are afraid to make a mistake.
The other real problem that surfaces time and time again, is that you may be reluctant to express your true thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
The Virtual Conflict Resolution and Communication Coaching Skills for HR Professionals Approach
Joyce’s conflict resolution and communication coaching sessions are conducted over the phone or zoom for your convenience to save you time. She will begin each session by asking questions and getting to know you as a person.
- What do you want to start/stop/continue doing?
- Please share your current challenges.
- How do you usually respond when someone attacks you verbally?
- Do you see patterns that could be holding you back?
- Are there individuals you find it more challenging to work with?
An option is for Joyce to conduct a full 360 process which entails phone interviews with your peers and managers to gain outside perspective. They will be asked to complete an anonymous assessment.
The 360-interview process is one of the most effective ways to gain critical feedback that will allow you to identify those aha moments! This feedback will be shared with you, so you receive the benefit of discovering any blind spots and allow you to grow professionally
From there, Joyce will create a customized plan to help you achieve your goals that include action tools, accountability check-ins, and highly developed verbal communication strategies. She will provide candid feedback and guidance to connect your wants and needs to reduce inner stress.
The process could include phone sessions with a direct supervisor to provide additional accountability. She will also give you the tools you need to reduce inner stress in and out of the workplace.
Joyce has been providing conflict resolution and communication coaching skills for HR Professionals, CEOs, and business professionals for over 30 years to help them reduce inner stress and drama at work.
Remember, you get what you tolerate, and Joyce wants to help you gain the recognition and respect you deserve.
Contact Joyce today to discuss your situation to determine if conflict resolution and communication coaching skills for HR Professionals are right for you! Remember, you get what you tolerate!
You can select from 2 powerful eye-opening assessment options.
1. The Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
The CDP focuses specifically on:
- Conflict behaviors rather than styles
- The difference in responding to constructive and destructive conflict
- What triggers can escalate the conflict
- How hot buttons initiate conflict
- Easy tips to reduce inner stress and manage conflict
2. Wiley’s Workplace Profile (WPP) (Everything DISC)
The WPP focuses specifically on:
- Understanding your own profile and style
- Learning about other people’s DISC styles
- Discovering your strengths, areas of improvement, and blind spotsBuilding more effective relationships
- Reducing inner stress
Kick Conflict to the Curb™: Get the Respect YOU Deserve Premier 6 Week Online Conflict Resolution and Communication Course
Would you like to learn how to cultivate these skills in the comfort of your office or home in only 6 weeks? Learn more about Joyce’s premier online program, Kick Conflict to the Curb™, which will deliver all this information directly to your computer or mobile device plus Joyce will meet with you and the other participants once per week for 6 weeks on zoom to transform your communication skills from feeling uncomfortable and unheard during tough conversations to feeling confident using your voice. Find your voice with Joyce!
This is virtual course is perfect for HR and Business Professionals and small groups. Joyce can create a virtual course personalized to your team’s specific needs.
Remember, you get what you tolerate!