Joyce Weiss is always available to the media and press to offer comments and interviews for articles.
Below you will find photo resources as well as bio information.
Joyce is the author of three books and has also created an online premier program called Kick Conflict to the Curb: Get the Respect and Peace You Deserve™.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joyce if you should have any questions or comments.
Thank you for your interest.
Images for Media, Press & Bloggers
For a larger version of an image, click on the picture you want and it will open in your browser. You can then save it to your computer.
There are also 300 dpi images available for print. The link is below each picture – right click on the link and then select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” to save the 300 dpi image to your computer. These are 1.5 – 2 MB each.
Who is Joyce Weiss, M.A., CSP?
The Conflict Resolution Queen
Isn’t it amazing how much drama occurs in the workplace? It’s like it has its own reality tv show! If you can relate, it’s costing you BIG time.
As a Corporate Communication Strategist and Career Coach, Joyce works with emerging leaders, individuals, and small groups who want to learn an easy and tested process to Kick Conflict to the Curb: Get the RESPECT You Deserve!
She teaches her clients how to handle conflicts and power struggles with peer bullying, micromanagers or mediocrity with confidence while keeping their cool.
What makes Joyce’s consulting, coaching and on-line programs unique is not just the content she delivers, it is also the personalized, fun interactive style, and 30 years of business, facilitation, education, and training experience found in everything she does. Joyce’s professional accomplishments include:
- Worked with 100’s of companies face to face and virtually to help them achieve their goals and reduce conflict
- Recognized as a Specialist in career advancement, team strategies, and conflict resolution
- Received Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling from Oakland University in Rochester MI
- Earned and Maintained Certification as a “Best Practices Company”
- Created online virtual experiences with new engagement tools for retention and action
- Developed proven trademarked communication strategies that are effective and provide lasting results
- Authored 3-books: Take the Ride of Your Life, Full Speed Ahead, and Communication Skills at Work.
- Awarded International Designation, as a Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association and The International Federation for Professional Speakers (Less than 200 women worldwide hold the CSP Credential)
- Awarded Certified Virtual Presenter Designation from Espeakers. You want to work with trainers and coaches who are skilled at giving engaging, fun programs that include powerful content.
Call Joyce at 800.713.1926 (Office), 248.325.8101 (Cell) or email: Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com to take your career to the next level and reduce your stress – just think, less tension! Get the details on Kick Conflict to the Curb: Get the Respect YOU Deserve. This is also a perfect communication and coaching course for your direct reports, directors, and anyone who you feel would benefit from working with Joyce and learning her trademarked communication strategies. This 6-week online virtual experience is designed to reduce tension, produce strong relationships at work and at home. Plus, you will be working with Joyce and the other communication rock stars in this upbeat and powerful experience. LESS DRAMA!
800.713.1926 (office) 248.325.8101 (cell) Joyce@JoyceWeiss.com