- Reduce conflict in the workplace?
- Get along better with your team?
- Create a culture of excellence?
If so, this article is just for you. If not you can forward it to someone who NEEDS to hear the message! 🙂 The ideas came from a brainstorming session during one of my training sessions on Creating a Culture of Excellence.
Select the Following Statements That Fit You and Your Team
- I will talk to you promptly if I am having a problem with you. The only time I will discuss it with another person is when I need advice in deciding how to communicate with you in a positive way.
- I will not back bite or blame. I will ask you to do the same thing with me.
- I will not complain about another team member and ask you to do the same. If I hear you complain about someone, I will ask you to talk to that person.
- I will do my best to start with a fresh slate and forgive past problems. I ask you to do the same with me.
- I will recognize you when you contribute quality work.
- I will remember that neither of us is perfect, and that human errors are opportunities for learning.